<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, April 18, 2005

"Did you ever feel like you where missing out? Did you ever feel like you didn't belong? I used to feel that way big time. I thought that by changing the way I looked and dressed I could plug all the gaps in my life! I wanted to be a part of something, anything I didn't care what, I didn't care how, I thought that I could buy a style. A style to change me! Create a new me. Make me some one else. It was only when I realized how wrong I was, that I suddenly saw the person I wanted to be looking wright back at me. Now for the first time in my life I can see what is beautiful and what's really important and its all around so close I just have to reach out and its there, I found my voice! Show me how to use it.."

Cowboys & Angels I just watched it again! It inspires me, I think the guy in it the main character is so hot as well I could watch him all day long the dark hair and the blue eyes that combination I find utterly attractive! His name is Michael Legge, what a hotty!

Look fo r the film here if you are up un downloading Torrents I use Bitlord an easy program to use!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz