<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Beatles I love em If I need A pick me up who needs the drugs or booze I just sit in front of MY computer blast the tunes! Ya you don't get me!

What I'm listening to The Beatles Medley Stars on 45 "Get Back to where you once belong!" Oh I need your love babe yes you know it true hope you need my love babe just like I need you! Hold me love me aint got nothing but love eight days a week!

Now why can't we have a band like that to call are own again! I love the old just be happy songs!

Life is good I'm feeling good less down days the more I seem to be up rather than down! I have a big feeling that it is the fact I'm on less and less pain meds the more time goes by! If its something else I keep telling my self this in hopes it makes it easier to get of them!

I'm busy as I can be Don't push it I tell my self Just be careful not to over do it! Don't get greedy! I did that last year I was over booked and hopelessly tired I just want it all is that to bad! You know there is so much money to be made in the gay community its really sickening if the guys who go out ever found out they would be shocked I'm just scratching the surface and its nothing to laugh about....Hey why not!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz