<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Reading this about the Doc doing my surgery made me feel a lot better than I did!

"St. Michael's Hospital Surgeon-in-Chief Appointment
St. Michael's Hospital is pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. ########(not sure if I should but my doc name on here), as the hospital's new Surgeon-in-Chief, effective July 1, 2004. Dr.####### is currently Head of the Division of General Surgery, and Director of Surgical Research at the University Health Network in Toronto. He is also the Director of the Institute of Medical Science, and a Professor at the University of Toronto. In addition, Dr. ####### is an active member of a number of national committees, including the Canadian Research Development Committee. As one of Canada's leading surgeon scientists, Dr. ####### will bring a wealth of experience to St. Michael's Hospital in surgical sepsis and critical care research."


It seems the doc is one of the best in the country if not North America! I'm very happy he is a busy guy I'm glad I'm getting him in the afternoon, he should be not so tired! Its the mistakes that usually kill most people when being operated on!

OK back to reading all about my operations!
Scary stuff! I want to know everything! I'm the kinda guy you would call an informed patient! I'm not the type to blindly walk into a situation! Ask questions always ask there is nothing wrong with wanting to know what is going on or happening to you!

I'm outz

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz