<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, February 28, 2005

Hi guys if you want to know more about the

Camera H

go to this link

Made In Brazil

it tells you a bit about it in English plus what the site is about and some pics. Hot!

As far as logging in I used My city Toronto and just picked at random for the state the rest seemed easy enough to know the forms all are standard around the world just click and if you have Auto complete on it should fill in for you!

I used Babel Fish Translation to talk with them in the chat it was fun They talk back to you but in portuguese so its hard to communicate but hey a man is sexy any language he is speaking when he is nude and playing with his dick! Opps I didn't say that! What is going on here I'm all sex deprived I need to get out more!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz