<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Why do I blog at times i don't know and then I remember this the reasoning behing the beginings of my blog! take it for what you will it seems to make perfect sence to me?

It is to learn from each other and share ones life!

To see that we are not all alone in the world and that we share each others pain and happiness!

It is my hope that thru my blog I relate my life in a way that will help others that may be going through similar issues in there lifes by learning from each others mistakes and acomplishments and at the same time help myself by expressing myself and getting my feelings out, to vent in a good way that does not harm others or my self!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz