<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Oh where to start!

The birthday was great, I've been so busy enjoying a what seems to be a late summer!

I'm happy and feeling good!

Look back soon for a detailed post! My new home is going perfect, its so important to be happy with where you live, I find some times that most forget that!
Its very pleasant to be reminded that the simple things in life are all one needs!

I hope every one is well!

Its been so warm and sunny here in Toronto! I love it....Its going to get cold soon, I'm not thinking about that, until the time comes and its on the way soon! Who knows a trip to Mexico may be in order I've been invited by several new friends I'm made over the summer! Mexico I can do that!

I'm outz!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz