<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, September 11, 2004

I would like to send with all my heart and warmest thought a big hug and kiss to all the people around the world who have been in any way affected by 911! I wish the word peace and love!

I've been neglecting my blog as of late! IT seems that we have been getting a bit of a summer here in Toronto after a long few months of rain its great I've been very busy trying to get organized after moving! I just love my new apartment its perfect my new room mate is super! Its like coming home to my long lost home! I've found a sense of peace of mind and an overwhelming sense of comfort! I couldn't have asked for a better roommate and friend! The fact I feel like I have a home again is worth everything! I can't tell you how un happy I was at my last place it was never comfortable, I've been given an awesome opportunity to get on with my life and will do what ever it takes to make this work!.... I can't believe how important it is to feel good about where you live, I'm very lucky and I know it!

I hope all is well with everyone who stops by to share with me! Its my birthday soon!
september 18 I'll be 31 Yah I was never sure I would make it this far there have been so many times in my life that I couldn't see a future, dealing with HIV/Aids made it very hard to see a future! I'm happy that I can say I do see a future for me and its looking good! Its not easy the most important thing is to remember this and not let my self be distracted, I know this and won't forget those who have helped me and those who have not!

Let me know if any one out there want to send me anything for my Birthday! Oh my dare I ask..You never know! I will send the info needed

I'm outz

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz