<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Well what the hec is goin on around here! Hmmm

Well if you where just thinking that I'll gladly answer for ya all!

I found this little new template and somthin grabbed me and said That is my new home new digs for the old Blog!

Hey Hey cookie we got some new fancy shiny looks going ooooonnnnn! Ya?

Oh boy What do you all think?

Comments please?

Oh ya oh ya please be inclined to put your perma mark on my little map of our old big fab world...look to the right down a little see the guest map yahhh You found it now get you hot buts in there and grab a spot please! I love to see who and where all my lovely blog family are reading From

Ya A big hug to you all! And I know I know you may have been a bad boy up all night your ass is killing you every muscle in your hot body is aching something fierce!! Oppps that was me what am I doing I think I'm going mad!

But seriously you all do deserve a Hug Thanks for the support keep in contact if you have in the past please do so again say Hi! I will only blow I mean bite you if you want Hee

Ok I'm outz!

aint no one gona hold me down oh no got to keep on movin I love that song Tell me who its by if you can thanks!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz