<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Due to the fact two blogers that I started reading before I started mine have decided to stop because there blog caused problems I'm a bit taken back thinking about when this happen to me at the B&B job last year and then me starting my blog again! I'm thinking about the impact it may have on my future and the fact that some friends do read this blog, by chance or because I told them about it!

I'm going to do some thinking hard thinking about the future of this blog!

Soblo

and

Sissy gone now

have stirred some thoughts in me that blogging may not be the way to go in my future!

Hmmmm

I don't know! How much is to much and if I do have a love life what about that I couldn't put that info in here the though of hurting that someone is to much!

I'll get back on this
soon!

Your thoughts would be nice!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz