<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

This Friday July 9th is

Return to Eden

I helped with the promotions on this party! FLyer and postering as well as handing out personalized bottles of water at the Aqua party during Pride as well on Church street!

The guys who make this party possible and many others around North America are Fab I was very happy when given the opportunity to work with them!

I'm so excited there are some big things happening in my future in Torontos gay party scene and now in the straight world I'm working on getting a contact to promote one of the largest parties in the World here in Toronto this October!
I'm also working on hosting parties at local bars here in Toronto with some of the best Produces/Promoters! I'm very excited with the way things are going and look forward to the Day when you see my Name at the top of a Flyer/poster as The Producer that brings you the party! Its a good feeling I'm all pumped up at the possibilities!

I'm doing research into bringing in DJS from places like Germany, Japan, Israel, United Kingdom, Brazil, Australia Its endless the ideas I have....Now this is all just ideas, I still have lots to learn! In the mean time I'm working on all the things I need to learn and slowly building up my portfolio!

I know there are guys and girls from al over the World who read my Blog! I am very open to you all sending me names of DJ's in your area that you like...One thing I want to do is bring in talent from far of places! This won't be for a few years, I'm learning that it takes time to build your stature and lots of hard work, not to mention the money aspect, some DJ's cost up to or over 10 000 us a night....I love it....

Oh man the ideas are flowing, I have to be careful to not give up to much info on here!

I'm outz I'm trying to clean my nasty messy bedroom Its been weeks and weeks! There are flyers and posters every where from months ago!

Later

PS I would very much appreciate and links you may have to parties from around the world, they will help me to learn and get the vibe of the scenes from every where! Hey a party on a Global Scale wouldn't that be Fab!
Later





|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz