<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Ouch after a full on Night of Poster chaos I'm home to read my post and for business sake I think some things need to be kept to my self so I deleted most of this post....

I can't believe straight Toronto club land its massive...I walked by this one bar near Richmond and Spadina...There was 50+ speed bikes motor cross Kinda a fetish of mine the guys in the bike gear where super freaking hot!......Some very hot hot men in straight club land. One of them asked me to glue him to the garbage bin I was postering on And then he said No better not I might get hard I'm looking at him I think he was in the know who he was saying that to..Am I that obvious or was it the hat that said Sailor..The other half of Woody's bar.... I was drooling al night at one point I just stopped and took it all in...You could smell the testosterone in the air literally....I tell ya all tens of thousands of drunk straight men can sure liven up a night of postering...

I'm off to soak my self in the bath and relax ....Its push time for Folsom Fair North....I've got a few thousands+ posters to get up in the next week....

Great Party Return To Eden! Fab amazing space the place was hot and full and freaking gay as hell I loved it up till the point when I was in La La land I was staggering around falling up stair's, enough for me I fell into a cab, got my self home safe out of the straight zoo called the entertainment district or Drunken straight land! Yuck So I'm home head ache from hell My punishment for sure, puke my brains out more punishment....Ya I'm together again! Why do I Do this to my self I wonder! Not really I do know but tend to not listen to my better judgment!< - - I know Bad boy anyone want to spank me..email me!

Lesson not well learned again Im out to work now Get things done....

delete delete delete!
I'm done for today!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz