<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Busy busy busy as can be I'm busy as a bee...Buzzzz

Ok well I have not been that busy, My blog is not getting posts in part because my modem got zapped when the power went out? And I have a power bar to protect what is plugged into it for what reason? Hmmm...Plus I have been at the bath houses as of late.....I tell ya I have been getting al sexed up...I have not been on a sex spree like this for some time....I'm all sore and tired from Monday night....Ok more about that debauchery later.....Plus Id be cleaning my room its very messy I got flyers and poster every where...

Big Big News

I'm in the start of having my first big party here in Toronto, Well producing one!

I'm keeping that under wraps till more in done and I run it past the boss if I can talk about on here....I don't want to cut the deal before its done if you all know what I mean!...

Gona be behavin my self for the next while, My dam pancreas is killing me to have constant pain all day sucks and if I drink it just gets worse....So spank my bubble but and call me stupid crazy...Well today only...
I'm happy feeling good and moving forward I'm liking my life for the first time this much in a very long time....Smile laugh it feels good don't forget to not take your self to seriously or it just get boring...
I'm outz


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz