<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Burning Man?

I have been invited to go to this this next August! By a guy I met who was here to partake in the FFN2...He had a both the guy I talked about in a post a few days ago!
Wow its seems exciting! I think I may go! But how does one go to this when they have to move half way through the event Hmmmm! What is the answer I wonder if I could pull this off!!!

Here you will find links that will take you on a trip through the past - through the history of Burning Man - from its early days on a small beach in San Francisco through its evolution into the bustling city of some 25,000+ people that the Burning Man event has become today. These people make the journey to the Black Rock Desert for one week out of the year to be part of an experimental community, which challenges its members to express themselves and rely on themselves to a degree that is not normally encountered in one's day-to-day life. The result of this experiment is Black Rock City, home to the Burning Man event.

oops holy batman tickets are 250 us Hmm I'm thinking this may be a bit expensive but if I work hard and starve myself who knows if I could do It!

Wow I think this is so much a fitting post to follow my last post...I am going to try and go to this I have been asked and I am so so So needing to find something in the Desert...A inner peace something I just feel that this is some thing for me to do I have seen info on this before but never thought of going Now that I've been invited from my new friend fro San Francisco I have no reason not to go..Now its the money and time management I need to figure out! Hmmmm things to figure out!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz