<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm sad I finally put a pic of me on here and no one had anything to say! Its Pride here in Toronto and everyone is here, the streets are so so very busy Its crazy cool! I love it the energy is fab! I hope to be able to see the parade this year! I seem to never make it for one reason or the other! I hope to have Sunday of! I will see! Being busy I love it! Wouldn't have it any other way! Some times I am amazed at the opportunity's that have come my way! It's true if you work hard! It will pay of, Some thing I'm starting to really like!

If outz its bed time I'm at the Aqua party all day handing out water to all the thirsty boys! IF your there say Hi I'll be the one with the white visor on with Red hair!

Night Night


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz