<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Blue Jays
Canada's biggest one day Gay and Lesbian focused sporting Event! Toronto Blue Jays invite you to celebrate the first annual Pride Day at SkyDome!

My Newest event! That I am promoting! Friday June 25 Blue Jays vs the Montreal Expos! In a way I'm working to sell major league base ball how crazy is that Hmmm I'm into it! I've always liked the look of a man in uniform!

Its during Pride!
I'm also promoting the Aqua party to I'm up to 5 events now! Busy busy man I tell ya!

It does sound strange I know but it is for real, Anyone in Toronto who needs tickets you can get them at Play from me from 4 to 8 pm...The tickets are 20$ or 35$ and you get a ticket to the
Aqua Party this years big fun in the Sun wet day party its at the Docks....

Its all fun I've never been to a Blue Jays game or the big wet party so I'm excited to see both, Any one who is on there way here can get tickets by calling 416-341-1234...

1.50 from the game tickets go to Pride I do believe this will be the first time a major sports team has done something like this in North America, I'm very proud to be a part of this Like all events I promote!....

See you at the Ball Game, there will be an entire section of gay ladies and Gents, Sharon Gless from Queer as Folk will be throwing the first pitch, How cool is that....

All in all I'm very happy and feeling good, I'm back on my game and have decided to be a good boy and concentrate on work, I've been working hard and its starting to pay of, Sometimes I'm taken a bit back by the fact people are seeking me out to work on there events! Yah its true I'm pumped up and looking forward to every day!

Things with the Folsom Fair are going good in fact I'm going to be in this Official Folsom Fair Pre-Event

Cuir Eye for the Trendy Guy
Sunday, June 13, 2004 @Woodys
Leather & Fetish makeovers!

This event will be filmed by PrideVision TV and broadcast in Canada and the United States.

I'm very excited about it and very nervous I have a fitting next week for leather outfits ect...

It will not be the first time I've been in a contest at a bar but for sure the first time I'm in such a big exciting one!

Ouch I'm tired I'm so busy and loving it! Aint no stopping me now!

I so of to bed

Night Night


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz