<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, May 28, 2004

Some thing new to add to the list of events bars parties I'm promoting
Folsom Fair North

How thrilling is this I'm one busy guy a few months ago I was sitting in my room 24/7 feeling sorry for my self now I'm thinking I may need to hire an assistant to help me I'm to happy for words....

I'm going to start promoting for a Latin Bar soon in the village soon, the Gay Blue Jays Day, The big Pride parties I'm starting soon, Fashion Cares this weekend...I'm also working on a few other things how pumped am I Being busy, It really makes life more livable and fun!

Tomorrow more postering hair cut, manicure, eye brow wax and shopping I should be set for Fashion Cares I'm looking so forward to being there this year..Last year I hurt my foot and couldn't go after working on it for weeks...Not this year I should be in fine shape!

Night Night

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz