<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Saturday, April 03, 2004

I found a blog with more about crystal and thought I should share it You will find a comment I made in the comments link for march 31, I'm not looking to find info about crystal I've been reading lots of new blogs and I keep running into it, So I'm compelled to share what I know about the stuff, I'm not wanting to come off as being a preacher but Its dangerous!

I just remembered how to put links in the post so here it goes
This is the link boy's briefs Like I said read my comment. I'm not going to keep going on about this but if you know someone who is on that stuff don't give up on them be there for them keep your friendship alive, if anything keep the lines of communication open, When I was an addict I lost most of my friends because they couldn't take it, or they where just to tired of being hurt because there was nothing they felt they could do and would rather not see me in that state! It was that one or two friends that stayed with me and helped me when I was ready to stop, that's what I mean by keep the communication open, you may not here from them for months but when you do listen that's all you can do and it will make a word of difference if there ready for help that's they key though they have to be ready and want to stop.......

Chris the owner of the blog I linked to in this post is dead on when he calls crystal an "epidemic"
I want to send a Cheer out to Chris at Boy's Briefs Blog for telling it like it is Good job!

On a way more lighter note after ranting(well I'm not sure if this kind of post is a rant or not, it means a lot to me to share this info and comes straight from the heart!) On that lighter note, I'm not going to take credit for this link, I found it on Boy's Briefs BlogQueer Eye for the Undead GuyNow that's funny! Not a fan of the show or any ones like it but that was fun!
Well its way past my last post when I said good night I don't know what I was thinking I'm up late most nights

Its Night Night now


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz