<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, April 09, 2004

Hey all I was looking into working for Unity this year, The big big party during pride here in Toronto but to my surprise its a no go this year Hmmmm
I wonder what happen!
There web page says nothing Unity 2004

I have been told by someone that runs Sponsorship, Promotions, Welcome Center, Tickets, I email him to look into a job in promotions and I was told by him in an email "There is no Unity happening this year thanks for your interest."

This is with out a doubt the biggest party of the year, I'm sure something will come up...So all you Sexy men from the US and elsewhere keep your plans to come and Visit..Oh ya if anyone wants to hook up when here let me know so we can Make plans!

Later I'm out to collect on a debt tonight I hope He pays up this time...More On that!!!

Bye Bye

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz