<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, March 29, 2004

Well it seems that I have got the Blogger bug back and I'm fixing up the joint So look to your right and you will find some old parts of my Blog that fell of and now are firmly reattached like my Guest Map thing a ma jig, If you look at it you can see its been a while since that was on here,I was happy to see that my account at Bravenet was still active and I didn't'y lose any one who put there mark on my cyber map....If any of ya are around who put your mark on there from long ago Say hi! I would like to get in touch with ya all again!

A couple other things I added was a Comments link...I'm not sure how that's going to go because I'm thinking that if no one posts on it I will get all emotional...We will see how that goes...
The Trackback link I'm not really sure about how it works the web site its from is a bit confusing, I'm still learning I tell ya the net has changed so Much since when I was first on line with a 14.4 modem.....I'm 30 now so do the math....Hmmm I wonder when I was first on line I can't seem to remember! I do Know that I have a real real old hotmail I think it might be one of the first, well not first but way up there with some of the first I can't remember not having the account...Oppps about the blog ya Some how its always about me around here isn't it!!! Lol...Perfect the way it should be LoL...Wow some of my lighter side is coming through on here It feels good to not be so serious some times....Ok Back to what's new around here.....

The little green banner or link at the top right called GeoURL is something I ran upon when stumbling around the net....It's cool you can see all the web sites around me, my actual home address...I had to find out my Geographical longtitude and latitude Ouch I Haven't tried to spell that kinda stuff in years, Memories abound tonight!
Anyway I think its Cool<-- great word cool it should make a come back in my books....
Just some new stuff to Jazz the place up a bit, Its all about you all so it's there if wanted so feel free to post a comment or not its up to ya But I would be happy if you did So if ya do Thank ya in advance...Boy oh Boy am I being silly tonight, I'm in a good mood, Nothing gona take me down oh no oh Oh ya Mm mmm...Remember that song...What's it called I can never remember names of songs, Why is that Am I alone on that front?

Ok its getting late and If I don't stop this blog party decoration (I'm back) stuff Its going to end up all messy and crazy, So as per I'm gona get out a here before I end up doing something to my template and not be able to fix it...Yuk happened once and I was crushed ....

Night Night alll

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz