<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Well after that couple of posts I am thinking I should say that all is not bad...I am and still here so that's good, I tell ya after some of the stuff I've been up to! I have had to be strong and think that I am to have come this far........

I'm not sure yet because its only been a week since I started the HIV meds but I think I have more energy! Yes and when I seem to have more energy its evan more important that I don't slip up.....Sometimes it seems that when I have a few good days I get overconfident and that leeds to going out to the clubs....I've only been out a few times the last month or so So I'm doing good....Its so very important to stay away from alcohol and party drugs, doubly for me now the meds can help me but mixed with booze that's very dangerous, and my pancreas well that goes with out saying......

About the meds I am really happy that I'm not feeling to many side affects, I don't seem to notice any now but I'm so used to feeling bad that I might not notice any...Its only been a week and I'm doing ok, So I'm happy.....Some guys get really sick vomiting diarrhea all kinds of things like that!
I have to be positive, no pun intended, all though every time I here the word positive I think about HIV....It sort of like a taboo word in the gay world.....It can be such a good word to how can something mean two completely different things, any hoo

I am trying to be positive, I notice after reading what I post here that it tends to be quite a bit negative, I'm not going to try and be someone I'm not and the truth seems to be a bit hard to take theses days but I'm going to try and see the good sides to what I'm doing in my life, Its going to be hard but I have to be positive, A big part of healing is good mental health....Its funny I wonder how many get that, I do forget allot of the time but I think its important.....

I don't know where I was going with this post I'm going into crazy mode these days........Working on my health and staying in 24/7 you have lots of time to think....
I'm not working now!, I lost my job at the bar I talked about.....Oh ya and just wait till I go on about that adventure there is lots to be told about working in a Gay Strip Bar I tell ya!!!!

Later all

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz