<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Oh man I have been busy re-learning all about blog templates, I have been busy adding links to my BlogLinker list to the right....
There are several links to all kinds a sites including several blogs I find just super special!
Take a look, If you look at my list I think part of my personality comes through, Hmm Only in cyber space can you get to know some one by there links page! I love it....
Also I've put links to Toronto and HIV info.....
Look for Pride Toronto, I'm on my way to getting involved again this year, and Fashion Cares(HIV/AIDS fundraiser) is starting to get going so look for that link in the future, I'm going to be very involved this year....I can't wait....

I'm sleepy

More links to come I have many more to share...

I had a great day today, went to the Doctor, got some blood test forms to do tomorrow, Things are looking good I'm feeling like I'm turning around and starting to smile a bit more often! Good times are ahead for me I can feel it....Yaaaa, it's about time....

Night Night....

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz