<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hello Hello Feeling good....
What do ya all think about the links?
I did have a few blogs on there but I got the feeling that they didn't want there link on my page! Oh well! there loss I say!

So if I have a link to your page here and it is not wanted let me know and I will remove it. Any link on my page is put up because I think its a cool page that is worth seeing, that being said I would really like anyone who want to link to me to do so, its easy to do just follow the directions below my links follow the bloglinker.com link.....
I'm looking forward to seeing as many links as I can get, the more the merrier I say....
If anyone wants to email me there link send it to me and I will put it up....

Things I'm up to today, I'm starting a herb garden in my apartment, I don't have a balcony so I'm trying my luck in a window box, If any one has some tips about how to go about this I could sure use them...What kinds grow good indoors ect....

Im outa here for now.....

Much Much more to come....

Feeling good and happy....Yaaaaaaaa

Cheers
Ps I'm also looking for any sites about HIV that you feel would be helpful and go along with the general theme of my blog, One other thing I'm looking for webrings to join any goods ones you know about let me know please thanks!
I found one its to the right under the links called Gay Diary...

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz