<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Wow Have I been not here in a while! I've been busy screwing my life up as per usual, what can I say other than when I'm behaving my self it shows here by me posting more often, when I'm up to no good it seems my posts are far and few between, Not sure what I have to do to get my life in order, I think I need help from some one! The drinking seems to be getting worse the last few months...I hate to admit that I can't get control over my life and that I might need help , I'm going to think and get back here later.....
I'm thinking a lot of it has to do with being so alone....What I would do to have love in my life or at least some one to be with!
Humphhhh
Christmas is here I can't stand it Just a big kick in the head for me Reminds me how alone I really am...
Life goes on sure enough, at least I have that to count on for now....
Could it all be right there in front of me? I'm thinking! But how could it be that easy...
Should I just let it happen, if only I had some answers, should I let it in, some one really know me, is that the answer?....



Night Night....

Email me at

gaycanadianxpartyboy@hotmail.com

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz