<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Friday, November 07, 2003

So I've been really bad the last week or so!

I need some help to figure out why I'm so unable to stay at home, If I ever want to go on another trip I need to be able to stay at home.....
Its like something will be missed if I don't go out....

Pictures I have my pics from NYC and LA, should I put them up on line, If I do every one will see what I look like! Hmmmm

IF I do where should I put them?

Fast post today I have to get ready for work.

The luck of the draw where you end up being born in the world, Why couldn't It be some where warm like LA? Its getting cold here in the Mega City Toronto. Soon it will be like living in a big Ice box, don't get me wrong I love being Canadian and I know how fortunate I am....

La LA de da LA I so want to go back there, I know I need to find my self a rich husband who will take me all over the world, no but sounds good, That would be way to easy wouldn't it....

Later all

good morning...Well afternoon for me....

P.S.? <-ok so I had more on my mind! it seems( I'm in a mood today)

Ouch my bum hurts, I got an injection of what I like to call man juice, testosterone, I've been getting them every two weeks for months now...I talked about it months ago on here....I tell you all what a big big improvement in my moods and sex life, and the morning well its like I'm 15 all over again, guys will know what I mean when it comes to the morning thing, now if I could only not get the acne that seems to be getting worse every week, I almost wanted to stop the injections but I like the other afects so its a take the bad with the good....one other thing my muscels are geting big I'm looking good in the pecs and arm department if I do say so myself and I will of course....

:)



|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz