<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Monday, October 06, 2003

Well I'm ok I think,
I'm really good actually, I had been talking to a friend of mine the other day at work about going on a trip, its been so SO SO long since I've been any where other than Montreal in the middle of Winter a few years ago, don't get me wrong going to Montreal was the best to see a place I had learned about all my life and growing up out west it always seemed so far a way a dream it self, well there has been this other place that I had only thought would be a dream to see, New York City, yes I'm going on the Oct 13 a week away from now...

Its so funny I had been asking a coworker about going there in a few months or for that mater any where and I had totally forgot that a friend of mine and his Husband, yes they are two men, We can do that here in Ontario now legal!
Well they had asked me if I wanted to go along with them some time ago, I had forgot and Just today I got a call are you coming, well I was shocked I never really thought it would happen, I always talk about going on trips but never seem to save up the funds....

So this friend of mine its crazy he seems to leave things to the last minute like reminding me about this trip a week before, I'm not sure really if I can go because I don't have all the proper ID, but I'm going to try and see, the worst that could happen is a bus trip from the border, we are going to be driving, Hmmm I don't know how I feel about that, the last long car trip I was on from Vancouver via the northern states to Toronto, was not to much fun then again I didn't like the company that much and this time I'm going with very dear friends who love me and I the same...

Hmm I'm so nervous, what to wear, ahhh yuck now I have to figure out what out of my hideous wardrobe could make it in NYC....
Ok I have to go and start thinking about things and doing some research about where I'm going to go when I'm there....

After all that good news for I should mention that, I'm still in a bit of a mood these last several days, I'm hoping that this trip is just what I need to shake things up a bit....I'm of to the Doctor today I'm going to let him know that I seem to be a bit down and see what he says, I'm not to fond of brain altering meds, I think they where a big help with my pancreas problems, that I'm still having to take pain meds for, those who have read my blog from the beginning know about that...

So a trip I think is what I need, I can't wait....

please email me with any questions?

And tips about NewYork, where to go Clubs ect..,

Ask me any thing that you want and I will answer it in my next post....
If you read way back you will see that one of my goals with this blog was to help others who are dealing with the news they are positive or deal with drugs and alcohol the later that I still seem to be fighting!

Well its bed time for this Queen!
Night Night all

gaycanadianxpartyboy@hotmail.com

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz