<$BlogRSDUrl$> Gay Canadian X Party Boy

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I'm so excited for once in a long time, I'm going to New York City fore sure!
I got my Birth Certificate by calling Victoria British Columbia, the capital city of the province, so I gave them all my info and 70$ I should get a card in a day or so by express courier...I love the modern way things are done I remember years ago it took me two months for the same thing....Now I'm trying to figure out what to do when I'm there, I will have a limited budget because of the short notice I got to go...
My friends said that I don't have to worry but I want to pay my way its the proper thing to do!

I had a day today to forget, seen as I was to hung over I missed work this morning and also a doctors apointment, Man I'm pissed at my self....
I didn't loose my job I might have a problem with the doctor seen as an other doctor I see has refused me because I missed to many appointments, I'm so bad with meetings and appointments....
I think I might go in to the doctors and ask to be fit in, I'll beg if I have to, I really need to get my pancreas looked at and have the spot where I had a drain tube for three months fixed, I have a hernia because of it and I hate it popping out it ruins my flat stomach and looks bad with a tight shirt on....I know I know looks aren't everything, I'm also concerned about my health....
I'm so tired and I did nothing all day, ah well
bed time....
Oh ya I think I may have a guy a possible boyfriend dare I say, I met him at a local bath, he actually called me back, a older guy who works in a office and plays golf on the weekends...Wow so different than I'm used to...I have to be careful because I so want to have a real together guy, no party party types...more about him to come I hope!

Night Night

5 more days till NYC!!!!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Powered by FeedBlitz